After serving on the CIBEMA Design Review Panel (DRP) from its inception, Glanville Jacques and Keith Pearson are stepping aside to make way for new blood. We’d like to thank them for their valued service and guidance in overseeing the precinct’s built environment. In their stead, we’d like to welcome Nathan Iyer of Iyer Urban Design and Hilton Lawrence of Hilton Lawrence Architecture. We look forward to working with them as we continue to grow and enhance the CIBE.
Changing Of The Guard For CIBEMA’s Design Review Panel
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season