After serving on the CIBEMA Design Review Panel (DRP) from its inception, Glanville Jacques and Keith Pearson are stepping aside to make way for new blood. We’d like to thank them for their valued service and guidance in overseeing the precinct’s built environment. In their stead, we’d like to welcome Nathan Iyer of Iyer Urban Design and Hilton Lawrence of Hilton Lawrence Architecture. We look forward to working with them as we continue to grow and enhance the CIBE.
Changing Of The Guard For CIBEMA’s Design Review Panel
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables
- 5 reasons to get involved in Sibaya’s Arbour Week tree planting