CIBEMA’S CCTV controllers spotted a small crowd attempting to block the Syringa and Longifolia Road robots with rubble, refuse and burning tyres at 3:30am this morning. SAPS was immediately contacted and were on site within 20 minutes, upon their arrival the crowd immediately dispersed. Our landscaping and cleansing crew worked quickly to clear the areas before the morning rush. We did not receive prior warning of this incident but will continue monitoring the situation and try and get more information from the community. Please keep the CIBE hotline number on hand for crime and emergencies 086 124 4258.
CIBE CCTV controllers alert SAPS of gathering crowd in Cornubia
- eTM Water Supply Interruption Notice in Northern Areas of Durban
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables