The weekly JSI health screening initiative in CIBE will end today, 30 September, following a trial period in the precinct. The early termination is due to a lack of funding for them to continue providing the services. We’d like to thank the JSI team for their diligent efforts in HIV testing, COVID-19 screening and other health initiatives over the past few weeks. Their presence has certainly gone a long way in increasing COVID-19 awareness during the peak months and keeping our precinct safe and healthy.
JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- eTM Water Supply Interruption Notice in Northern Areas of Durban
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables