The weekly JSI health screening initiative in CIBE will end today, 30 September, following a trial period in the precinct. The early termination is due to a lack of funding for them to continue providing the services. We’d like to thank the JSI team for their diligent efforts in HIV testing, COVID-19 screening and other health initiatives over the past few weeks. Their presence has certainly gone a long way in increasing COVID-19 awareness during the peak months and keeping our precinct safe and healthy.
JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season