With the government’s risk adjusted approach to getting South Africa back to work, all businesses are required to take extra health precautions as they return to their work spaces. Our Suggested Workplace Protection Protocols provide comprehensive guidelines and important information that business can use to prepare themselves and protect the wellbeing of staff and customers. Please click here to view the full document.
- eTM Water Supply Interruption Notice in Northern Areas of Durban
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables