The CIBE cleaning staff set about clearing the roads after yesterday’s protest action. The protest ended around midday when Public Order Police arrived and ushered the crowd back to within the boundaries of the RDP housing.
- eTM Water Supply Interruption Notice in Northern Areas of Durban
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables