We have a skeleton staff working on cleaning the precinct for a few hours on certain days each week to keep the area neat and tidy. Security patrols continue 24/7 with our precinct managers patrolling twice daily. All our essential staff have been briefed on maintaining social distancing and wearing their personal protective equipment.
Cleaning Up CIBE During Lockdown
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season