The CIBE MA landscaping team have been preparing the ground at the intersection of Tottum Road and Longifilio Road, to create a garden in the area. This is the beginning of an initiative to make CIBE greener. The team has planted waterwise and indigenous species like Aloe Ferox, Crassulla Multicava, Aloe Aborescens and Strelitzia Regina to name a few. Watch this space for updates!
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables
- 5 reasons to get involved in Sibaya’s Arbour Week tree planting