The CIBE MA landscaping team have been preparing the ground at the intersection of Tottum Road and Longifilio Road, to create a garden in the area. This is the beginning of an initiative to make CIBE greener. The team has planted waterwise and indigenous species like Aloe Ferox, Crassulla Multicava, Aloe Aborescens and Strelitzia Regina to name a few. Watch this space for updates!
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season