The cut section of road at the intersection of Tottum and Belladonna Road was carried out when eThekwini Municipality Road was connecting power to one of the properties under construction. The Management Association reported the required reinstatement to the municipality at the start of July, the matter is now with a superintendent of the Electrical Department, who is investigating why this has not been reinstated. We are hoping that with the intervention, the repair will be done in the course of the week and will provide an update as soon as developments are made.
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables
- 5 reasons to get involved in Sibaya’s Arbour Week tree planting