The cut section of road at the intersection of Tottum and Belladonna Road was carried out when eThekwini Municipality Road was connecting power to one of the properties under construction. The Management Association reported the required reinstatement to the municipality at the start of July, the matter is now with a superintendent of the Electrical Department, who is investigating why this has not been reinstated. We are hoping that with the intervention, the repair will be done in the course of the week and will provide an update as soon as developments are made.
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season