In July while inspecting the site, the CIBE landscaping team noticed that the contractors carrying out repairs to the CIBE streetlights had left a few manholes open in the area. The team also noticed a vast amount of litter that collected within the manholes. The team proceeded to clean the inlets as the build up of litter in them could decrease their ability to work during heavy rains.
- eTM Water Supply Interruption Notice in Northern Areas of Durban
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables