The manhole that was blocked and that had raw sewage flowing into Ohlanga River was reported to eThekwini by the CIBE Management team on the 16th of October and was attended to on the 17 of October. To date, this has been the quickest response we have received from eThekwini and we commend the Sanitation Department for the efforts.
Speedy Response By The Municipality
- JSI health screening initiative comes to an end in Cornubia
- Tourism is back and our precincts are preparing for a bumper 2020 festive season
- Our heritage: Precincts that bind communities
- Onsite security officers detect substation smoke incident in CIBE caused by stolen electric cables
- 5 reasons to get involved in Sibaya’s Arbour Week tree planting