The manhole that was blocked and that had raw sewage flowing into Ohlanga River was reported to eThekwini by the CIBE Management team on the 16th of October and was attended to on the 17 of October. To date, this has been the quickest response we have received from eThekwini and we commend the Sanitation Department for the efforts.
Speedy Response By The Municipality
- RENEW YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE NOW TO CONTINUE OPERATING
- WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL DURING THE 2nd WAVE
- Light art in public spaces – keeping festive season magic alive during COVID
- Ballito UIP Security Manager, Dieter Fittkau’s top five tips to keep you safe this festive season
- URGENT REMINDER: Please help us keep the Cornubia healthy this festive season